Your Strata Manager
Supreme Strata is built on delivering personalised service. We believe there are three service standards in delivering personal attention. We have set these standards as we strive to put our owners as our top priority. The three service standards are:
- Personal attention – We believe that strata management is not just about the property – it’s about people’s investment, homes and security. For this reason, we put our owners as top priority and we focus on their individual needs by delivering exceptional service.
- Teamwork – Good management of a strata scheme requires a knowledgeable and supportive strata manager to lead the strata committee by providing knowledge, information and good support to the strata committee to make an informed decision.
- Taking personal responsibility – Supreme Strata set high standards regarding efficiency and responsiveness. We follow through to provide a timely response to owners and agents, oversee a project until the end and keep owners informed throughout the process of any matter.
The strata committee must make decisions for the good of all stakeholders, while the strata manager’s role is to provide guidance and support to the strata committee in its decisions making process.
What is good management?
Good management is about understanding the owners corporation and having the ability to give professional guidance to the owners corporation to make good decisions to achieve the best possible outcome.
Supreme Strata is dedicated to work together with the strata committee to plan for short term and long term goals. These are achieved through effective communication and providing relevant information in order for the owners corporation to make an informed decision.
We strive to work with the owners corporation to assess the performance of its management in the following areas to ensure successfulness of the owners corporation:
- Day to day running of the strata scheme
- Financial management of your trust funds and making sure that the owners corporation are saving sufficient funds in their
- Capital Work Fund to achieve their goals.
- Protecting your property asset by making good decision in carrying out necessary repairs on common property.
- Implementing strategic plan to adding value to your property
- Ensuring the owners corporation comply with legislation
- The lifestyle enjoyment of residents
Good management of a strata scheme requires a great partnership between a strong and decisive strata committee and a knowledgeable and supportive strata manager. Together they work as a team to achieve their goals, hence creating a better place for residents to live and adding value to their property asset.
Supreme Strata believe that this is the real essence of good management.